Introduction to 3D Concrete Printing
To be invoiced for the cost of the course, please submit an enquiry with the course title as the subject line.
- History of 3D Concrete Printing
- Science behind the principles of 3D Concrete
- Printing Equipment required for 3D Concrete Printing
- The Materials used in 3D Concrete Printing
- Preparation for the Print (including software)
- The Process of the Print
- Future of 3D Concrete Printing
- VR Experience
Provide learners with the fundamentals of 3D concrete printing including the equipment, the processes, the materials, the opportunities, and limitations of the printer.
In Association with Engineers Ireland
This training programme is provided in partnership with Engineers Ireland. As an Engineers Ireland registered training provider, we are committed to providing top quality training for Engineeers around Ireland.
Enquire for more dates or visit our events calendar here.
- A basic grounding in 3D Concrete Printing
- An awareness of the importance of materials in the process
- Enhanced knowledge on the Printing Process
- Awareness of the current applications of the technology globally and the business case and potential for its application in Ireland
1st December is at Futurecast W8 Centre, Manorhamilton, Leitrim
8th December is at Engineers Ireland, 22 Clyde Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4
*With the Skillnet discount applied