Virtual Classroom Training – Revit Architecture Essentials Training Course
All training programmes are subsidised by the Industry 4 Skillnet and provided with a discount. To avail of this offer contact us below.
Use Revit® BIM (Building Information Modeling) software to drive efficiency and accuracy across the project lifecycle, from conceptual design, visualisation, and analysis to fabrication and construction.
- Begin modeling in 3D with accuracy and precision.
- Automatically update floor plans, elevations, and sections as your model develops.
- Let Revit handle routine and repetitive tasks with automation so you can focus on higher-value work.
Enquire for upcoming dates or check out our calendar here.
- Building Information Modelling
- Exploring the User Interface
- Working with Revit Elements and Families
- Creating a Basic Floor Plan
- Creating and Modifying Levels
- Working with Grids
- Adding and Modifying Walls
- Working with Compound and Vertically Compound Walls
- Using Editing Commands to Add Walls
- Adding and Modifying Doors and Windows
- Loading Additional Building Components
- Adding and Modifying Component Families
- Managing Views
- Controlling Object Visibility
- Creating and Modifying Section and Elevation Views
- Creating and Modifying 3D Views
- Placing Dimensions and Tags
- Applying and Removing Constraints
- Developing the Building Model
- Creating and Modifying Floors
- Adding and Modifying Ceilings
- Adding and Modifying Roofs
- Adding Curtain Walls
- Creating Stairs and Railings
- Creating Callout Views
- Working with Detailed and Drafting Views
- Working with Drafting Views
- Construction Documentation
- Creating and Modifying Schedules
- Creating Rooms and Room Schedules
- Creating Legends and Keynotes
- Presenting the Building Model
- Working with Drawing and Printing Sheets
- Managing Revisions
- Working with Titleblocks
- Creating Renderings
- Using Sun and Shadow Settings
- Using Walkthrough Technique
Find out how a free membership to the Industry 4.0 Skillnet network can save you up to 30% on this programme.
Who Should Attend
of Autodesk Revit Architecture.
No previous CAD experience is necessary. However, architectural design, drafting or engineering experience is highly
recommended. It is recommended that delegates have a working knowledge of Microsoft Windows.
The primary objective of this course is to teach delegates the concepts of Building Information Modelling and introduce the tools
for parametric building design and documentation using Revit Architecture