Virtual Classroom Training – Autodesk Inventor Training Course Parts 1 & 2
All training programmes are subsidised by the Industry 4 Skillnet and provided with a discount. To avail of this offer contact us below.
This course covers the fundamental principles of 3D parametric part design, assembly design and creating production-ready part and assembly drawings using Autodesk Inventor.
Delegates learn how to capture design intent by using the proper techniques and recommended workflows for creating intelligent 3D parametric parts; creating, placing and constraining custom and standard components in an assembly; simulating mechanisms, animating assembly designs and checking for interferences.
Enquire for upcoming events or check out our calendar here.
- Autodesk Inventor User Interface
- Designing Parametric Parts
- Using Project Files for Part Design
- Creating 2D & Basic Sketches
- Geometric Constraints
- Intermediate Sketching
- Editing Parametric Parts
- Creating Work Features
- Creating Basic Swept Shapes
- Creating Chamfers and Fillets
- Creating Holes and Threads
- Patterning and Mirroring Features
- Creating Thin-Walled Parts
- Designing Assemblies
- Using Project Files for Assembly Design
- Placing Existing Components in an Assembly
- Constraining Components
- Placing Standard Components Using the Content Center
- Basic Part Design in an Assembly
- Identifying Parts in an Assembly
- Analysis and Motion Tools
- Presenting Your Assembly
- Drawing Creation Environment
- Base and Projected ViewsSection Views
- Detail Views
- Managing Views
- Automated Dimensioning Techniques
- Manual Dimensioning Techniques
- Annotating Holes and Threads
- Creating Centerlines, Symbols and Leaders
- Creating Tables
- Bill of Materials
- Creating and Customizing Parts Lists
- Creating Balloons
- Setting Drawing Standards
- Drawing Resources
Find out how a free membership to the Industry 4.0 Skillnet network can save you up to 30% on this programme.
Who Should Attend
The primary objective of this course is to provide delegates with a thorough understanding of the principal 3D design, validation and documentation processes that they will use to develop products using Autodesk Inventor.