Autodesk Revit MEP Essentials Training Course
All training programmes are subsidised by the Industry 4 Skillnet and provided with a discount. To avail of this offer contact us below.
Use Revit® BIM (Building Information Modeling) software to drive efficiency and accuracy across the project lifecycle, from conceptual design, visualisation, and analysis to fabrication and construction.
- Begin modeling in 3D with accuracy and precision.
- Automatically update floor plans, elevations, and sections as your model develops.
- Let Revit handle routine and repetitive tasks with automation so you can focus on higher-value work.
Enquire for upcoming events or check out our calendar here.
- Building Information Modelling
- Revit MEP Basics
- Exploring the User Interface
- Working with Revit Elements and Families
- Viewing the Model
- Exploring Views
- Controlling Object Visibility
- Working with Section and Elevation Views
- Working with 3D Views
- Starting a New Project
- Setting Up a Project
- Setting Up View Templates
- Defining Discipline Settings
- Importing Typical DWG™ Details
- Linking a Revit Model
- Coordinating Linked Projects
- Defining Volumes
- Representing Volumes
- Creating Zones
- Building Performance Analysis
- Heating and Cooling Load Calculations
- Defining Heat and Cooling Information
- Calculating Heating and Cooling Loads
- HVAC Systems
- Creating an HVAC System
- Generating Layouts
- Piping Systems
- Creating System Piping
- Plumbing Systems
- Creating Plumbing Systems
- Fire Protection Systems
- Creating Fire Protection Systems
- Electrical Systems
- Creating Electrical Circuits
- Generating Wires
- Working with Architects and Engineers
- Running an Interference Check
- Multiple Disciplines and Linked Files
- Detailing and Drafting
- Creating Callout Views
- Working with Detail Views
- Working with Drafting Views
- Annotations and Schedules
- Adding Tabs
- Adding Dimensions, Symbols, and Text
- Creating Legends
- Working with Schedules
- Construction Documentation
- Creating Sheets and Title Blocks
- Printing Sheets
Find out how a free membership to the Industry 4.0 Skillnet network can save you up to 30% on this programme.
Who Should Attend
No previous CAD experience is necessary. However, it is recommended that students have a working knowledge of the following:
• MEP engineering principles.
• Microsoft Windows.
The primary objective of this course is to teach delegates the concepts of building information modelling and introduce the tools
for parametric engineering design and documentation using Revit MEP