Industrial Electrical Systems (Level One)
To be invoiced for the cost of the course, please submit an enquiry with the course title as the subject line.
This practical two day course aims to assist you in gaining a basic competency to interact safely and effectively with electrical and plant related issues.
During this hands on class you will learn about:
- AC and DC Electricity, their application, and uses
- How to be more effective at work due to knowledge gained of how electrical systemsoperate
- Gain a greater understanding of the principle o Electromagnetism for Generator effect or Motor effect
- Improve your confidence by having a better appreciation of the importance of Electricity safety issues for safe and effective interaction with electricity
- Apply theory gained into practical exercises involving resistors, lighting and motor circuits, using tools, meters and work-boards.
- A review of best use of electrical energy, with overview of latest energy efficient appliances and drives
Who should attend?
This course is useful for individuals working on electrical or mechanical
systems in an industrial setting.
The course will be especially useful for:
- Maintenance workers
- Repair workers
- Maintenance fitters
Enquire for more dates or visit our events calendar here.
W8 Centre, Manorhamilton, Co. Leitrim
With an additional Skillnet discount
This training programme counts as 15 hours of CPD for Engineers Ireland members.
On completion of this course participants will have learned and understood Electrical theory and principles. They have applied this understanding with the practical use of multimeters, tools, cables and work-boards to complete progressive stages of exercises culminating in the test and operation of a direct-on-line single-phase motor installation. All participants have demonstrated both understanding and practical application and have successfully achieved the objectives of this course.