Robotic Safe Operation – KUKA
The Industry 4.0 Skillnet offers a discount on this training programme.
This programme is run in conjenction with industry leaders, KUKA Robotics.
The goal of the seminar is to acquire basic skills required for the safe operation and recovery of a KUKA robot system.
During class you will learn about:
- Basic knowlege of robot operation
- Moving the robot manually
- Executing robot programs
- Creating new program modules
- Recovering deleted modules
- Safety when working with KUKA robots
- Recognising and avoiding hazards when operating KUKA robots
- Overview of safety when operating KUKA robots at KUKA College
- Basic knowledge of the structure of a robot system and controller
- Overview and use of the KUKA SmartPad (HMI)
- Moving the robot manually using, Axis specific, World, Tool and base
- Safe robot retraction, individual axes
- Retracting the robot safely with linear motions, in relation to World, Tool and Base
- Selecting and setting the appropriate operating mode
- Performing an initialisation run
- Selecting, starting and executing robot programs manually and in automatic modes
- Executing a program start via a PLC
- Displaying robot states (I/O signals, counters)
- Reading and interpreting robot controller messages
- Displaying the current robot position
- Working with program files
- Creating, deleting, renaming, duplicating program modules
- Archiving and restoring program modules
- Adapting and modifying robot programs
- Creating new motion commands (point-to-point and continuous-path motions) with KUKA inline forms
- Modifying motion commands
- Correcting and adapting positions, displaying saved values (variables) and modifying the values
- Using technology packages, gripper operation
- Programming gripper commands with KUKA inline forms
- Reading and understanding logic commands in existing programs
- Principle of mastering and checking the mastering
Enquire for upcoming dates or check out our calendar here.
Find out how a free membership to the Industry 4.0 Skillnet network can save you up to 30% on this programme.
Who Should Attend
Operators and technicians looking to gain an understanding of the basic principles of KUKA robots and their procedures.
This is an entry level programme designed for operators and technicians.