Building an AI Model using Deep Learning
This programme is run in conjenction with industry leaders, KUKA Robotics.
After completing this programme the participant should have the basic skills required for operating a KUKA robot system through simulation.
During class you will learn about:
- The operation of KUKA robotics
- The structure of robotic systems and controllers
- Using robotics to execute tasks
- Using robotics within a system
- Modifying robot commands
- Recognising and avoiding hazards when operating KUKA robots
- Overview and use of the KUKA SmartPad (HMI)
- Moving the robot manually using, Axis specific, World, Tool and base.
- Selecting and setting the appropriate operating mode
- Performing an initialisation run
- Selecting, starting and executing robot programs manually and in automatic modes
- Executing a program start via a PLC
- Displaying robot states (I/O signals, counters)
- Reading and interpreting robot controller messages
- Displaying the current robot position
- Working with program files
- Creating, deleting, renaming, duplicating program modules
- Archiving and restoring program modules
- Adapting and modifying robot programs
- Creating new motion commands (point-to-point and continuous-path motions) with KUKA inline forms
- Modifying motion commands
- Correcting and adapting positions, displaying saved values (variables) and modifying the values
- Using technology packages, gripper operation
- Programming gripper commands with KUKA inline forms
- Reading and understanding logic commands in existing programs
- Principle of mastering and checking the mastering
Get all the benefits of membership….
Who Should Attend
Engineers and operators who want to learn the fundamentals of KUKA systems.
This is an entry level programme for operators who wish to gain an understanding of KUKA systems.