Studio 5000 Logix Designer Level 2: ControlLogix Maintenance and Troubleshooting
Normal Price €1614
Make an enquiry to apply for a 10% discount.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to troubleshoot a previously operational ControlLogix® system and restore normal operation.
This course adds to your skill set by introducing new tasks such as connecting to a network, interpreting project execution, editing ladder logic online, and more.
You will then be presented with a systematic strategy for diagnosing and troubleshooting a variety of common system errors:
- Controller, I/O, and other hardware problems
- Noise-related problems
- Software configuration problems
- Optional Locating: ControlLogix System Components
- Connecting a Computer to a Network
- Interpreting Project Organization and Execution
- Locating and Editing Tag Values
- Interpreting Frequently Used Instructions
- Interpreting Arrays
- Interpreting Tags of User-Defined Data Types
- Searching for Project Components
- Integrated Practice-Interpreting a Basic Project
- Forcing I/O and Toggling Bits
- Troubleshooting Digital I/O Module Problems
- Troubleshooting Analog I/O Module Problems
- Troubleshooting Remote I/O Problems
- Updating Logix5000 Firmware
- Troubleshooting Controller Problems
- Troubleshooting Power Supply Problems
- Analysing and Troubleshooting a System Using a Trend Chart
- Integrated Practice-Troubleshooting Basic Projects
- Editing Ladder Logic Online
- Optional: Editing FBDs Online
- Managing Project Files
- Documenting and Printing Project Components
- Troubleshooting Noise-Related Problems
Find out how a free membership to the Industry 4.0 Skillnet network can save you up to 30% on this programme.
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for individuals who need to maintain and troubleshoot a ControlLogix or other Logix5000™ system should attend this course.
To successfully complete this course, the following
prerequisite is required:
- Completion of the Studio 5000 Logix Designer Level 1: ControlLogix System Fundamentals course (Course No. CCP146) or equivalent experience is required