Studio 5000 Logix Designer Level 3: Basic Ladder Logic Interpretation
Normal Price €897
Make an enquiry to apply for a 10% discount.
This course is a skill-building course that provides you
with a more detailed understanding of Studio 5000 Logix Designer® ladder logic instructions and terminology.
This course also provides you with the resources and
hands-on practice required to interpret ladder logic
instructions for any Logix5000™ controller.
You will have an opportunity to use the Logix Designer
application to perform basic software tasks to meet
the requirements of a given functional specification.
In addition to using ladder logic, you will be introduced
to ladder logic techniques, established standards, and
common rules for interpreting ladder logic.
- Reviewing Basic Ladder Logic
- Interpreting Timer and Counter Instructions
- Interpreting Program Control Instructions
- Interpreting Compare Instructions
- Interpreting Move Instructions
- Interpreting Math Instructions
- Interpreting Expression Handling Instructions
- Interpreting Copy and File Fill Instructions
- Integrated Practice: Interpreting Ladder
Find out how a free membership to the Industry 4.0 Skillnet network can save you up to 30% on this programme.
Who Should Attend
Maintainers who need to interpret ladder logic using the Logix Designer application should attend this course
To successfully complete this course, the following prerequisites are required:
- Completion of Studio 5000 Logix Designer Level 1: ControlLogix System Fundamentals (Course No. CCP146) or equivalent experience
- Completion of Studio 5000 Logix Designer Level 2: ControlLogix Maintenance and Troubleshooting (Course No. CCP153)