Online – Autodesk Inventor Training Course Parts 1 & 2
All training programmes are subsidised by Industry 4.0 Skillnet to the Irish Private sector.
This course covers the fundamental principles of 3D parametric part design, assembly design and creating production-ready part and assembly drawings using Autodesk Inventor.
Delegates learn how to capture design intent by using the proper techniques and recommended workflows for creating intelligent 3D parametric parts; creating, placing and constraining custom and standard components in an assembly; simulating mechanisms, animating assembly designs and checking for interferences.
Enquire for upcoming events or check out our training calendar HERE
- Autodesk Inventor User Interface
- Designing Parametric Parts
- Using Project Files for Part Design
- Creating 2D & Basic Sketches
- Geometric Constraints
- Intermediate Sketching
- Editing Parametric Parts
- Creating Work Features
- Creating Basic Swept Shapes
- Creating Chamfers and Fillets
- Creating Holes and Threads
- Patterning and Mirroring Features
- Creating Thin-Walled Parts
Who Should Attend
The primary objective of this course is to provide delegates with a thorough understanding of the principal 3D design, validation and documentation processes that they will use to develop products using Autodesk Inventor.