Pneumatics Systems Maintenance Course – QQI Award (Minor) Level 6
Pneumatic systems are widely used in production equipment. This course is designed to enable learners to maintain and fault find pneumatic systems in a safe manner.
Who should attend?
Effective pneumatic fault finding reduces mean time to repair equipment and therefore saves time and money for your organisation. We also offer the opportunity to incorporate your application specific drawings into the course to ensure good skill transfer after the course.
At the end of the course the participants will be able to:
- Maintain the efficient operation of pneumatic systems.
- Interpret Circuit Diagrams.
- Identify standard pneumatic components and understand their functions and maintenance requirements.
- Use Pneumatic Circuits to predict the behaviour of machines.
- Locate, Diagnose and replace faulty components.
- Explain the Health and Safety legislative requirements for air-powered machinery.
- Take suitable precautions when working with Pneumatic Equipment
- Skills Demonstration – 50% of overall mark
- Portfolio / Collection of Work – 30% of overall mark
- Examination (Theory) – 20% of overall mark
Upcoming Public Dates
Visit our training calendar here.
Contact us for an In-Company training – [email protected]
W8 Centre, Manorhamilton, Co. Leitrim
Full Price € 1,200 / Industry 4.0 Skillnet Price €960
price might vary depending on location – make sure to check with us.
Learners are required to have an NFQ or equivalent Level 5 Certificate in a technical or related discipline. Alternatively, if learners have reached the standards of knowledge, skill and competence associated with Level 5 they can apply for Recognition of Prior Learning for Access to the programme. Though not essential, learners will benefit from having some prior knowledge or exposure to pneumatics systems.
QQI Accreditation and Progression
- This course leads to the QQI Level 6 Minor Award 6N5375 in Industrial Pneumatic Systems.
- This Award is one component of the Major Award 6M5154 Maintenance Skills Technology