KRC4 Robotic Programming 1 – KUKA
The Industry 4.0 Skillnet offers a discount on this training programme.
This programme is run in conjenction with industry leaders, KUKA Robotics.
This programme aims to provide the basic skills required for programming a KUKA system.
During class you will learn about:
- Basic robot commands
- Mastering the Robot
- Measuring and calibrating robot data
- Executing via a PLC
- Safety when working with KUKA robots
- Recognising and avoiding hazards when operating KUKA robots
- Overview of safety when operating KUKA robots at KUKA College
- Advanced knowledge of the structure of a robot system. Robot, controller software structure and communication interfaces
- Overview and use of the KUKA SmartPad (HMI)
- Moving the robot manually, Axis specific, World, Tool and Base
- Performing commissioning tasks on the robot
- Mastering the robot
- Calibrating tool data: measuring the geometry and assigning the load data
- Entering supplementary load data for the robot
- Calibrating Base data (Workpiece coordinates)
- Selecting and setting the correct operating mode
- Performing an initialisation run
- Selecting, starting and executing robot programs manually and in automatic
- Executing a program start via a PLC
- Displaying robot states (signals, timers, cyclical flags, counters)
- Reading and interpreting robot controller messages
- Displaying the current robot position
- Working with program files
- Creating user-defined program modules
- Integrating newly created programs into the (configured) PLC interface on the robot side
- Creating, deleting, renaming, duplicating robot programs and files of various types
- Archiving and restoring robot programs
- Displaying and adapting saved values (variables)
- Successful programming with KRL (KUKA Robot Language)
- Reading structured programs and program charts and creating simple program flowcharts
- Structuring and streamlining robot programs by implementing global subprograms
- Linking robot programs
- Using technology packages (KUKA.GripperTech)
- Gripper operation and programming gripper commands with KUKA inline forms
- Configuration for simple programming of gripper commands
- Creating and modifying programmed motions with the aid of KUKA inline forms
- Programming and applying logical functions in motion programs
- Programming wait functions with the aid of KUKA inline forms
- Programming simple switching functions with the aid of KUKA inline forms
- Programming path – related switching functions with the aid of KUKA inline forms
- Programming of Spline blocks
- Setting up, calibrating and offsetting a work piece base
- Calibrating a fixed tool / robot-guided work piece
Enquire for upcoming dates or check out our calendar here.
Find out how a free membership to the Industry 4.0 Skillnet network can save you up to 30% on this programme.
Who Should Attend
Programmers and service technicians who want to learn the fundamentals of KUKA systems.
This is an entry level programme for programmers who wish to gain an understanding of KUKA systems.