Studio 5000 Logix Designer Level 1: Logix 5000 System Fundamentals
Normal Price €1000
With an additional Skillnet Discount
After completing this course, you should be able to
perform basic ControlLogix® and Studio 5000 Logix
Designer® tasks, such as:
- Creating and configuring a project
- Communicating with a controller
The course will assist you in developing and building a solid foundation with a fundamental knowledge of ControlLogix and other Logix5000™ systems.
You will be introduced to basic Logix5000 concepts and terminology, and you will be exposed to Logix5000
system hardware, including hands-on experience with
the ControlLogix platform.
- Understanding Control Systems
- Locating and Identifying Logix 5000 System Components
- Locating and Configuring Studio 5000 Logix Designer Application Components
- Creating and Modifying a Studio 5000 Logix Designer Project
- Identifying and Connecting to Industrial Networks in a Logix 5000 System
- Downloading, Uploading, and Going Online to a Logix 5000 Controller
- Identifying I/O Tags and Devices in a Logix 5000 System
- Configuring Modules in a Studio 5000 Logix Designer Project
- Creating Tags and Monitoring Data in a Studio 5000 Logix Designer Project
- Drafting Basic Ladder Logic for a Studio 5000 Logix Designer Routine
Enquire for upcoming events or check out our calendar here.
Find out how a free membership to the Industry 4.0 Skillnet network can save you up to 30% on this programme.
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for individuals who have little or no working experience with Logix 5000 systems or other programmable controllers should attend this course.
To successfully complete this course, the following
prerequisite is required:
- Ability to perform basic Microsoft Windows tasks