TIA Portal Programming 2 (TIA-PRO2)
All Siemens training programmes are subsidised by Industry 4 Skillnet funds and provided with a discount. To avail of this offer contact us below.
- Tools for program creation (e.g. structograms)
- Analogue value processing
- Functions, function blocks, and multi-instances using the IEC-compliant timer/counter as an example (International Electrotechnical Commission)
- Jump commands
- Indirect addressing
- Classical software error handling and evaluation with error organisation blocks (OBs)
- Evaluation of diagnostic data
- Troubleshooting and alarms with a HMI device (Touchpanel)
- Introduction into Axis Control by means of a Technology Object, Structured Control Language (SCL), S7-GRAPH and statement lists (STL)
- Deeper understanding of contents through practical exercises on TIA system model
Find out how a free membership to the Industry 4.0 Skillnet network can save you up to 30% on this programme.
Who Should Attend
- SIMATIC S7 knowledge equivalent to the Siemens TIA-PRO1 course.
- You can use the online tests below to find out whether you have sufficient prior knowledge to participate effectively in the course you wish to attend. If you answer more than 70 % of the questions correctly you are well prepared to take part in the course.
- Understand the interaction of the TIA components
- Apply classical program development methods
- Solve comprehensive programming tasks
- Program advanced functions such as indirect addressing in Structured Control Language (SCL)
- Implement data administration with the SIMATIC S7 automation system
- Apply system blocks along with blocks from the standard STEP 7 library
- Understand the fundamental differences between optimised access and non-optimised block access
- Program software error handling and evaluation
- Configure alarms of the operator control and monitoring system (HMI)
- Configure TIA system components consisting of SIMATIC S7, HMI, remote IO, and a Sinamics G120
- Please ensure you set-up an appropriate working area.
- Provision of laptop/desktop PC. An external monitor is recommended.
- Provision of audio & visual equipment (microphone/speakers/headset. Camera would be an advantage but not a necessity).
- Ensure local Wi-Fi access.
- Registration for MyTraining account for access to course materials will be arranged by Industry4.0 Skillnet.
- MS Teams can be accessed through a browser session from the MS Teams course invite, please use the email you have used to register for the course. The MS Teams desktop app can be installed, please use your course registered email address to access the meeting invite.
- Install Chrome Remote Desktop using SitrainUK@gmail.com address and the password supplied to you for this course.