Robotics Sim Pro Workshop – KUKA
The Industry 4.0 Skillnet offers a discount on this training programme.
The goal of the workshop is to acquire basic skills required for operating a KUKA robot system through simulation. Participants will become qualified to use KUKA robotics through this programme and receive a certification.
During class you will learn about:
- The operation of KUKA robots
- Executing Programs
- Working with program modules
- Operating KUKA robots
- Recognising and avoiding hazards when operating KUKA robots
- Basic knowledge of the structure of a robot system and controller
- Overview and use of the KUKA SmartPad (HMI)
- Moving the robot manually using, Axis specific, World, Tool and base.
- Selecting and setting the appropriate operating mode
- Performing an initialisation run
- Selecting, starting and executing robot programs manually and in automatic modes
- Executing a program start via a PLC
- Displaying robot states (I/O signals, counters)
- Reading and interpreting robot controller messages
- Displaying the current robot position
- Working with program files
- Creating, deleting, renaming, duplicating program modules
- Archiving and restoring program modules
- Adapting and modifying robot programs
- Creating new motion commands (point-to-point and continuous-path motions) with KUKA inline forms
- Modifying motion commands
- Correcting and adapting positions, displaying saved values (variables) and modifying the values
- Using technology packages, gripper operation
- Programming gripper commands with KUKA inline forms
- Reading and understanding logic commands in existing programs
- Principle of mastering and checking the mastering
Enquire for upcoming dates or check our calendar here.
Find out how a free membership to the Industry 4.0 Skillnet network can save you up to 30% on this programme.
Who Should Attend
Anyone looking to gain a basic understanding of KUKA robotics. This programme is most suited to operators looking to become qualified in the use of KUKA robotics.
This is an entry level programme to gain an understandiong KUKA robotics.