FactoryTalk View ME and PanelView Plus Programming
Normal Price €1612
Make an enquiry to apply for a 10% discount.
After completing this course, given a computer with FactoryTalk® View Machine Edition (ME) software and a PanelView™ Plus terminal, you should be able to produce an operational application running on the terminal.
During class, you will practice the following hands-on skills:
- Prepare a PanelView Plus terminal for operation
- Create a new application and run it on a terminal
- Create, configure, and animate graphic objects on graphic displays
- Configure security for granting/restricting access to certain graphic displays or for rights to perform certain actions
- Create and configure messages and alarms for alerting operators to changes in a process
- Configuring a PanelView Plus Terminal
- Creating and Customizing a FactoryTalk View ME Application
- Configuring RSLinx® Enterprise
- Configuring FactoryTalk Security
- Creating and Modifying Tags
- Adding and Configuring
FactoryTalk View ME Graphic Displays
- Creating and Manipulating Graphic Objects
- Creating and Configuring Interactive Controls
- Configuring Security for FactoryTalk View ME Displays
- Creating and Managing FactoryTalk View ME Runtime Files
- Configuring Basic Animation for FactoryTalk View ME Objects
- Creating and Configuring Alarms
- Creating and Configuring Macros
- Configuring Recipes with the RecipePlus System
- Configuring Language Switching
- Creating Data Logs and Trends
- Creating Tag Placeholders and Parameter Files
- Creating and Configuring Information Messages
- Adding Global Objects to a FactoryTalk View ME Application
- Inserting Faceplates in a FactoryTalk View ME Application
Enquire about upcoming dates.
Find out how a free membership to the Industry 4.0 Skillnet network can save you up to 30% on this programme.
Who Should Attend
Individuals who need to create FactoryTalk ME applications for use on a PanelView Plus terminal should attend this course.
To successfully complete this course, the following prerequisite is required:
- Completion of the Studio 5000 Logix Designer Level 1: ControlLogix System Fundamentals (Course No. CCP146) or basic experience with ControlLogix® tags and architecture. Technology Requirements
All technology is provided for student use in the classroom by Rockwell Automation. It is not necessary for students to bring any technology with them when attending this course.