KRC4 Robotics Operator Pro – KUKA
The Industry 4.0 Skillnet offers a discount on this training programme.
This programme is run with industry leaders, KUKA Robotics.
This programme aims to provide the basic skills required for operating and recovering a KUKA robot system. This programme offers hands on experience with robotic systems in the W8 centre in Manorhamilton.
During class you will learn about:
- The operation of KUKA robotics
- The structure of robotic systems and controllers
- Using robotics to execute tasks
- Using robotics within a system
- Modifying robot commands
- Safety when working with KUKA robots
- Recognising and avoiding hazards when operating KUKA robots
- Overview of safety when operating KUKA robots at KUKA College
- Basic knowledge of the structure of a robot system and controller
- Overview and use of the KUKA SmartPad (HMI)
- Moving the robot manually using, Axis specific, World, Tool and base
- Safe robot retraction, individual axes
- Retracting the robot safely with linear motions, in relation to World, Tool and Base
- Selecting and setting the appropriate operating mode
- Performing an initialisation run
- Selecting, starting and executing robot programs manually and in automatic modes
- Executing a program start via a PLC
- Displaying robot states (I/O signals, counters)
- Reading and interpreting robot controller messages
- Displaying the current robot position
- Working with program files
- Creating, deleting, renaming, duplicating program modules
- Archiving and restoring program modules
- Adapting and modifying robot programs
- Creating new motion commands (point-to-point and continuous-path motions) with KUKA inline forms
- Modifying motion commands
- Correcting and adapting positions, displaying saved values (variables) and modifying the values
- Using technology packages, gripper operation
- Programming gripper commands with KUKA inline forms
- Reading and understanding logic commands in existing programs
- Principle of mastering and checking the mastering
Enquire for upcoming events or check out our calendar here.
Find out how a free membership to the Industry 4.0 Skillnet network can save you up to 30% on this programme.
Who Should Attend
Engineers and operators who want to learn the fundamentals of KUKA systems.
This is an entry level programme for operators who wish to gain an understanding of KUKA systems.