Introduction to BIM Project Management Training Course
All training programmes are subsidised by the Industry 4 Skillnet and provided with a discount. To avail of this offer contact us below.
The course explains the concept of BIM and the basics of the user techniques, then proceeds to using basic modifying tools and how to troubleshoot and view the projects.
There is also a section on working in multi-discipline project and in a collaborative environment using worksets.
Enquire for upcoming dates or check out our calendar here.
- Understand the purpose of Building Information Management and how it is applied in the Autodesk Revit software
- Navigating the Autodesk Revit workspace and interface
- Working with the basic modifying and modelling tools
- Troubleshooting elements in projects
- Working with sheets for plotting
- Exporting files to CAD Formats and DXF
- Various viewing tools including creating sections
- Working with schedules
- Linking and importing CAD files and Autodesk Revit models into projects
- Using Worksets in a collaborative environment
- Creating and editing details
Find out how a free membership to the Industry 4.0 Skillnet network can save you up to 30% on this programme.
Who Should Attend
The objective of this course is to familiarise the student with the full scope of Project Management tools within the Revit environment.
This course is designed to teach new users BIM Project Management techniques using Revit Software.