Autodesk Revit MEP Essentials Course
All training programmes are subsidised by Industry 4.0 Skillnet to the Irish Private sector.
Use Revit® BIM (Building Information Modeling) software to drive efficiency and accuracy across the project lifecycle, from conceptual design, visualisation, and analysis to fabrication and construction.
- Begin modeling in 3D with accuracy and precision.
- Automatically update floor plans, elevations, and sections as your model develops.
- Let Revit handle routine and repetitive tasks with automation so you can focus on higher-value work.
Enquire for upcoming dates or check out training schedule HERE..
- Building Information Modelling
- Revit MEP Basics
- Exploring the User Interface
- Working with Revit Elements and Families
- Viewing the Model
- Exploring Views
- Controlling Object Visibility
- Working with Section and Elevation Views
- Working with 3D Views
- Starting a New Project
- Setting Up a Project
- Setting Up View Templates
- Defining Discipline Settings
- Importing Typical DWG™ Details
- Linking a Revit Model
Who Should Attend
No previous CAD experience is necessary. However, it is recommended that students have a working knowledge of the following:
• MEP engineering principles.
• Microsoft Windows.
The primary objective of this course is to teach delegates the concepts of building information modelling and introduce the tools for parametric engineering design and documentation using Revit MEP